Whenever you decide to list your home for sale, you need to keep in mind that first impressions matter. There is going to be a for sale sign in your yard so that means your home is going to get way more attention now than it ever has. Aside from making sure the inside of your home is clutter free, clean and put together, the exterior of your house is just as important.
Here are the top 5 things you can do to your home so you can improve your curb appeal and attract more buyers:
1. Mow your grass and pick the weeds.
2. Trim your bushes and fix the landscaping (if needed)
3. Add fresh flowers and potted plants.
4. If your garage is cluttered and messy... keep it closed.
5. Remove any toys, packages & items that don't belong.